Sometimes referred to as knee braces or knee pads, knee sleeves are important accessories used in the practice of CrossFit workouts and weightlifting. They maintain the knee and joint to help perform the exercises while avoiding injuries and protecting you from bumps and chafing.
There are however many products on the market, and not all of them are of the right quality every sportsman wants. For the sake of this article, we will be focusing on one outstanding product in this line, the WOD Nation Knee Sleeves for weightlifting.
WOD Nation Knee Sleeves Review
This WOD Nation product is a pair of knee sleeves which are uniquely designed to provide knee support to help with CrossFit exercises or weightlifting workouts.
The sleeves come designed in neoprene, a synthetic rubber with 5mm thickness, which offers good elasticity and therefore give good flexibility around the joint. The neoprene also offers the advantage of maintaining heat to facilitate the warm-up stage.
The sleeves weigh just 10 ounces and have a thickness of 7mm, which allows them to be used by all sportsmen. It is also suitable for use in case of a heavy squat, where the knee is at the center of the realization of the movement.
These knee sleeves provide the necessary compression to provide better performance, avoid injuries, reduce pain and facilitate muscle recovery. They are very durable, made to last, thick and adding support with no stiffness.
It is available in several colors such as grey and black. There are small, medium, large and extra large sizes available for purchase on Amazon. It is advisable to always choose the top size if in doubt. This is because, too much compression could indeed affect the effectiveness of the product.
You may find your corresponding size in the comparison below:
- Small size: 13 to 13.75 inches
- Medium size: 13.75 to 14.5 inches
- Large size: 14.5 to 15.75 inches
- X-Large size: 15.75 to 17 inches
- The product comes with a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. A refund policy covers the product’s sale. Hence, your money is refundable
in case you get disappointed after purchase.
- The 5mm latex-free neoprene offers flexibility and elasticity for the right knee support.
- Knee compression helps reduce pain and optimize blood circulation.
- It prevents your knee from getting damaged, injured or developing scars/bad spots
- Sold singly and in pairs, depending on the purpose intended by the user.
- The products stay tight and very snug during workout or other exercises.
You might be interested: #1 Crossfit Knee Sleeves Review
Disadvantages of using the product
- Not suitable for hardcore heavyweight use.
- Product may restrict athlete’s mobility.
- Long use may leave marks on your knee or even cause itching, as complained by a verified buyer on Amazon.
Is this product meant for you?
The WOD Nation Knee Sleeves for Weightlifting is especially designed for high-performing athletes who engage their legs in heavy use.
This product is meant for you if you find yourself among the sports categories below:
- CrossFit Workouts
- Powerlifting or weightlifting
- Relatively cheap
- Thick material
- Great knee support and compression
- Generally durable
- Great customer service
- 100% money back guarantee
- Reduces mobility
- Not meant for long use
User reviews on online stores have always served as a guide for prospective buyers in knowing about the products they are enquiring about. Since Amazon is one of the best online stores these sleeves are being offered for sale, we go there to review the feedback of verified buyers.
As at the time of making this review, 494 buyers had rated the product an impressive 4.4 out of a possible 5 stars. 71% of these buyers also rated it 5 out of the possible 5 stars. This indicates the WOD Nation is just as it is advertised.
So far, there has only been a handful of people (6%) who left a bad review (1 out of 5 stars) for the product. It doesn’t matter how good or bad a product is, there will always be the buyer who feels just the opposite of the general perception towards the product.
If you think the product will be suitable for you and you ask, is this product worth buying? Our honest reply would be, “YES, absolutely!” Since this is what it means when 71% of nearly 500 buyers give a product 5 stars.
We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the WOD Nation Knee Sleeves. Whether for warm-up, for rehabilitation or for the practice of a sport, it is sold at a very good value for money. Therefore, we recommend the knee sleeves to you all!
Related: Are Knee Sleeves Worth the Money?
If you have any requests or questions, feel free to visit the contact page.
Matts PRs can be found on the about page http://www.rxdsleeves.com/about/
Latest posts by Matt Rollans (see all)
- WOD Nation Knee Sleeves Review - August 23, 2018
- Best Compression Stockings for Women - August 13, 2018
- What Are Compression Sleeves & How to Use Them Effectively - July 30, 2018